Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Fugly Fabric & Happy Valentines Day

First things first, head over here for some hillarious Downton Abby Valentines cards {the last one is my favorite}

ok, now that you're back, it is time to announce the winner of the Fugly Fabric! 

Can I just say, Wow!  I had a mental image of myself as the 'wallflower' at the party when I was linking up, because I thought my post would be a lonely one.  I honestly didn't think anyone would want the fabric I was offering up. 

So when I checked the final count this morning and realized I had to get my sons to listen to 53 jokes and agree on a winner, I was a bit worried  :)

But they settled rather quilckly on CarrieM's seagull joke!  Congrats CarrieM!

Thank-you so much everyone who entered!  We had a lot of fun learning new jokes.  If you haven't read through them, you really should  :)

The long-time favorite joke in our home was this one:

knock-knock
who's there?
interupting cow
interupting co-
        Moo!

also fun is the interupting pig, the interupting frog, the interupting car, the interupting thunderstorm, & my favorite, interupting silence.   :)    {the possibilities here are endless}

This was my first giveaway, and it was a blast, thanks to all of you!  And a big thank-you to Lucy for hosting the Fugly Fabric party!

4 comments:

Gwen said...

Congrats, Carrie! That is a cute joke!! :-)

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Congratulations Carrie!
Thanks for joining the party Allison :)

Dorothy L. Wills said...

Gotta love kids!
Knock knock jokes were so funny when we were kids but, I really don't enjoy them much as an adult. Weird how that happens.

Cherie said...

Congratualtions to the winners!!


Also I'm holding a swap on my blog. If you're interested feel free to check it out =D
http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.com/p/swap-time.html"