Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sunday Stash

First of all, I need to apologize for being so late in posting today.  I misjudged when I needed to have my post ready so that it would be up and ready for Sunday morning in other time zones.  I do hope those of you who have been waiting can forgive me.

Welcome to Sunday Stash!  Fiona at Finding Fifth has been gracious enough to let me host this week

DS fabrics for Joanns

Lately, I've been jumping from project to project, fabric to fabric.  Normally, I would find that a bit unsettling, but now I find it peaceful to move from one stack of fabric to another, then back again.

These are the fabrics that have had my attention this week.  Not new, they have been in my stash for some time.  I've decided to piece a simple quilt of rectangles from them, and have actually started cutting already.  There were a couple more prints than these, but they are in a neat little stack of 3.5" x 6.5" rectangles now. 

My favorite fabric of the bunch is the fabulous plaid in the top right corner.  I adore a good plaid, and I think this one is one of my two all time favorites.

{the fabrics in the photo are DS Fabrics for Joanns}
it's your turn - link up your stash below :)

9 comments:

Kristy @ Quiet Play said...

Lovely mix of fabrics!

Vera said...

Pretty cool color combo. I like the dots the most.

Catrin Lewis said...

If only there was a Joann's in the UK :(

Cindy Sharp said...

The colors look great together!

Finding Fifth said...

I am a big fan of Denyse Schmidt and these blues and greens are such a great combination. I am intrigued about your pattern so i will pop back to see how you put these rectangles together. Thanks for hosting Sunday Stash this week.

Karen said...

Thanks for hosting Allison! Those DS prints are great, I love that colourway :o)

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

These fabrics are lovely. I'll look forward to your quilt :)

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Love those fabrics together... that is a very fun plaid I agree!

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

One of my favourite colour combinations you have there - yummy!!!