Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A Lovely February Finish {I hope}

A Lovely Year of Finishes

Hi!

are you familiar with the lovely-year-of-finishes-along?

well, I'm linking up, and here is my hopeful finish for February:



Yup, Madrona road.  Which might be a bit silly of me, since I have two other not-quite-tops spread around in pieces that I need to take care of before I start working on Madrona Road again.  At least those two other hopfully-soon-to-be-tops are on my 1st quarter finishalong list.  I'm being a good girl and working on my WIPs  :)

5 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

What wonderful fabrics. Congratulations on the finish.

Carla said...

Isn't it pretty. The only piece of that fabric I ever got was the text print, but what a great print!

Vera said...

Good luck with you goal! Looking good :-)

Rhonda said...

Hi Allison, I am so glad you commented on my blog so I found yours. I love making scrap projects and am looking forward to seeing what you make a reading some of your previous posts too.
Nice to meet you

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

This is such a lovely quilt! It will be great to get it finished up :)